Conference Schedule - PGConf.EU 2017
Advanced monitoring of large-scale PostgreSQL deployment in TomTom
Time: 15:00 - 15:50
Room: Baltic II+III
- Why anyone needs monitoring and alerting.
- How to handle deployment and maintenance of 150+ PostgreSQL instances.
- What open source solutions are available on the market.
- Statistics, active queries, log files - What and how to monitor metrics at PostgreSQL level.
- CPU, IO, memory - What and how to monitor metrics at system level.
- What happens when hundreds of databases needs to be monitored.
The following slides have been made available for this session: